Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Winter" in the 90's...?

So it is "Winter" here in Thailand, but when the temperature is in the 90's I have to put the word winter in quotations.  

Since posting about my quiet controversy last week, I decided to post about something a little less controversial...how blessed I am to be a full-time mom!  Here are some of the highlights from this week.  

After some time of wanting to build a sandbox inside this unused water pond in our yard...I finally stopped at the sand store!



And I am very proud to share that Hope is...



Thankfully this is one of those times in life as a parent where the Lord was watching over and made sure I was ready!  You see, Hope's teacher Ms. West doesn't even tell the parents before hand when students receive this award.   From not wanting to get out of bed that morning, to having my camera with me and then ready.  I thank God that I get the chance to be there for my daughter to share these moments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment