2012 =
About a week into 2012 the Lord showed me that I should study JOY.
He told me this is going to be my year of JOY!
To be honest, I have never had a "year" of anything, so I am looking forward to what the year will bring. Whether good or bad, happy or sad, easy or hard; I WILL HAVE JOY IN HIM!
So here is where we are so far:
Day 1: Romans 5 v.2b-5
Day 2: Psalms 100 v.1-2
Day 3: Psalms 2 v.11
Day 4: Deuteronomy 16 v.15
Day 5: 1 Chronicles 16 v..23-29a
Day 6: Nehemiah 8 v.10
Day 7: Deuteronomy 6 v.2
Day 8: Galatians 5 v.22
Day 9: Isaiah 35 v.10
Day 10: Colossians 1 v.11-12
Day 11: Psalms 4 v.7-8
Day 12: Psalms 5 v.11
Day 13: Romans 14 v.17-18
Day 14: Zephaniah 3 v.14
Looking forward to each day of hearing God's Word. Hope you enjoy some of these verses. If you are reading this and have a favorite joy verse, please leave a comment!

Hi Jennifer! I'm going to remember to go to these scriptures you have listed each day. The last part of vs 5 resonates in me!..."...God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." Romans 5:5
ReplyDeleteLove love the fact that our God loves us so much!!
Thank you for posting these verses!
Auntie J