As Cat in the Hat would say, "Here we go, go, go, go on an adventure..."
Today Sheraz bought our flight tickets, so here are a few of the details:
We are flying on Korean Air leaving Saturday, October 8th at about 2:00pm. Our flight is from Seattle to Seoul, South Korea & then on to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Unfortunately this was not our first choice of flights because it is very early in the month, but I have to trust in the Lord that He has a plan & there is a reason this was the best choice for our family.
As I sit here in our empty packed up house, I am exhausted! 3 days of garage sales, bargaining with the "shoppers", Hope's playdates, going through every closet & drawer, and still trying to keep a semi-normal routine with the babies. Put all this together and that makes a VERY tired mommy / wife / woman.
The top question that people have asked is about how do I feel, well I am doing "okay" other than the above mentioned. I think leaving with my husband & children makes this move a little easier than when I have traveled alone. Hope is doing wonderful, she is so excited to move to Thailand...amazing.
And above all, living every day watching God's provition & planning for this move. Every little detail we have seen His hand in it and that He has prepared the way for our steps. Tomorrow we will move to the Marriott hotel in Bellevue to live the last 7 days of our time here.
No comments:
Post a Comment