Friday, August 26, 2011

What do we really NEED?

So my mission over the past week or so has been to pack up our house into 3 areas: Garage Sale (majority pile), Items to take (little as possible), and Items to store (trying to get down to 3 bins).  My goal has been to do a little each day, even just getting a little area accomplished is good. 

Tonight I did our coat / shoes / etc closet, and I just have to say that when you are put in a position of what you need it's amazing what kinda stuff you have been holding onto that is completely unnecessary.  One item I found were my "favorite" summer shoes, well it's the end of August & I haven't worn them once...  You better believe I will be wearing them tomorrow ;-).  

Almost done with the living room / office area, then on to our bedroom.  Let's see what new revelation I have in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment